Larry’s career spans the complete spectrum of domestic sales, international business development, national and international marketing and marketing communications.
In addition to extensive experience in information technology, his background encompasses the business-to-business, professional services and e-commerce aspects of customer engagement.
Larry’s information technology experience includes:
- · Internet solutions for e-commerce and web hosting
- · Networking (Internet/NOS/LAN/WAN)
- · Enterprise storage (SAN, NAS, DAS)
- · Systems management, security and application software
- · Hardware including open systems servers (UNIX and VMS) and PCs
He has worked with global companies such as IBM, Digital Equipment, Compaq, Wang, Amdahl and EMC Corporation and his clients have included General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, Firestone, Cummins Engine, Caterpillar, Eli Lilly, Bankers Trust, Reuters, Citicorp, a national retail pharmacy chain and regional hospitals.
His responsibilities have included:
- · Creating territory plans for clients totaling over $25 million in direct sales
- · Growing new sales territory from $90,000 to $2,100,000 in 10 1/2 months for a small distributor
- · Building a new Internet Business Development organization that delivered $120 million in sales
- · Facilitating exponential ISP market share growth from 3% to 40% in one year
- · Supporting $750 million in software and hardware sales
- · Developing market positioning and customer messaging for multiple national campaigns including all collaterals
- · Producing business video for national marketing campaigns including post-production
- · Achieving highest vendor customer satisfaction rating exceeding IBM's at a large mainframe site
- · Winning consecutive U.S. Marketing Performance Awards
- · Winning three consecutive IBM 100% Clubs and achieving three DEC 100s
Larry has extensive experience in reaching and influencing C-level executives to win major projects against strong competitors. Larry is adept at developing innovative solutions to drive new revenue and growth.
Larry holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry from the University of Toledo and an MBA from Kent State University.
E mail Larry