Carrying your data has become a lot safer and easier ever by the use of SSD. SSD’s are compact and have no mechanical parts allow you to slide one inside your pocket and you need not worry about it. Be it backing up your PC or quickly transferring files between two computers, or even Android smartphones, an SSD is just the perfect device to aid you in such situations.
Why should you choose an SSD over an HDD?
In the long run, SSDs will be significantly more reliable than regular hard disk drives (HDD). All of your transferred data will be downloaded and opened in seconds, rather than minutes. Using the standard USB Type-C connector, several new SSDs are able to read files at a pace not less than 500 MB per sec, which is several times faster than any hard drive. SSDs make no noise even under heavy loads and generate less heat as well. Unlike a traditional HDD, SSD is resistant to magnetic fields.
Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 EVO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications. The Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively. Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1667. Supports to Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux.
- Innovative V-NAND Technology
- Enhanced read-write speeds
- Secure encryption
- Warranty and compatibility – 5 years
Built with Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 QVO SSD gives you huge storage, solid performance, and reliability with exceptional value. Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively. Accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer. Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1667. The Interface of SATA 6 Gb/s interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s.
- Value optimized SSD
- Enhanced read-write speeds
- Intelligent Tubrowrite
- Secure Encryption
- Warranty and compatibility – 3-year limited warranty
Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response like As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive; Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores. Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads The perfect balance of performance and reliability Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/450MB/s and Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. Shock resistant for proven durability is even if you drop Your computer Shock-resistant up to 1500G and Vibration resistant 5gRMS, 10 2000 HZ/4.9 RMS, 7 800 HZ, Temperature from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius.
- 3-year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/450MB/s
The Crucial MX500 uses an adaptable pool of high-speed flash memory to generate blistering speeds at a great price-performance ratio. Crucial MX500, a solid combination. It works with most systems but we recommend you research your computer’s requirements to ensure compatibility. Easy to install. It comes with installation instructions and step-by-step videos to walk you through the process. it comes with Acronis True Image for Crucial.
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256 bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Product ships in Amazon Certified
3D NAND Technology for Enhanced Reliability and Power Efficiency Applying the advanced 3D NAND flash, Ace A55 features higher reliability and better power efficiency than traditional SSDs equipped with 2D NAND flash. The A55 offers improved endurance and longer battery life that you’re able to work longer without frequently recharge your laptop. High Transfer Speeds for Fast Start-Up Powered by the high-quality controller and original synchronous NAND flash, the A55 delivers incredibly high transfer speeds that enable short boot time, fast application loading and quick file processing.
- 3D NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds
- Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster bootup and improved overall system performance.
- The advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks.
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, andError Checking & Correction to provide optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
- 3-year limited warranty.
Accelerate into next-gen computing. The Samsung 970 EVO delivers breakthrough speeds, best-in-class reliability, and a broad range of capacity options up to 2TB*. The latest V-NAND, new Phoenix controller, and Intelligent TurboWrite technology enhance high-end gaming and 4K & 3D graphic editing. The new standard in sustainable performance. Get up to 1,200 TBW†, achieving 50 percent higher than the previous generation. The 970 EVO provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung’s reputation for quality.
- INNOVATIVE V NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V NAND Technology, the 970 EVO SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe M.2 2280) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 2,500MB/s
- Random Read – 4KB, QD32
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.1.5 Million Hours Reliability
- WARRANTY: 5-year limited warranty