Samsung 860 SSD series is popular in manufacturing solid-state drive products in some countries. that it outsells every other SSD. Samsung wants to leverage that proven formula with the new EVO series, so it can hold a powerful and profitable leadership position market. It changes its pricing when competitors close in, and the company always releases a faster model when others get too close to matching its performance.
SATA SSD series, the Samsung 860 EVO is specially designed to enhance the performance of mainstream PCs and laptops. With the latest V-NAND technology, this fast and reliable SSD comes in a wide range of compatible form factors and capacities.
Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 EVO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications enhanced read and write speed Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively; Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 97,000 IOPS Random Read.
- Innovative V-NAND Technology
- Enhanced read-write speeds
- Secure encryption
- Warranty and Compatibility – 5-year limited warranty
- Included Contents – M.2 SATA (6 Gb/s) SSD & User Manual,Operating temperature 0 to 70 degree Celsius.
latest V-NAND technology and a robust algorithm-based controller, the Samsung 860 PRO SSD readily handles heavy workloads of high-end PCs, workstations and NAS (Network Attached Systems) to give lasting assurance to gamers, IT and creative professionals. Speeds are consistent and sustained, even under heavy workloads and multitasking.
The 860 PRO Solid State Drive performs at sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s with the combination of the latest V-NAND and a refined controller, delivering sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s. The smart compatibility of the SSD lets you benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.
- 860 PRO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 560MB/s and 530MB/s, respectively
- Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1671
- 5-year limited warranty; Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included); Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
Speeds are consistent, even under heavy workloads and multi-tasking allowing for faster file transfer. The 860 EVO performs at sequential read speeds up to 550 MB/s* with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential write speeds up to 520 MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size* is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB. Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC* algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.
- Innovative V-Nand Technology
- Enhanced Read Write Speeds
- Secure Encryption:
- 5-year limited warranty
- Included Contents: 2.5 Inches, SATA 3 SSD
Built with Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 QVO SSD gives you huge storage, solid performance, and reliability with exceptional value. Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively. Accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer. Up to 97,000 IOPS Random Read. Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1669. Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface.
- Value optimized SSD
- Enhanced read-write speeds
- Intelligent turbo write
- Secure Encryption
- warranty and compatibility
With Samsung proprietary 3-bit MLC V-NAND, the 860 DCT delivers optimized performance and value for read-intensive Enterprise applications like servers and data centers. Sequential read/write speeds of up to 550/520MB/s, respectively, and random read/write speeds of up to 98K/19K IOPS are ideal for handling massive amounts of data Delivers enhanced efficiency for operations and maintenance by offering reinforced endurance thanks to low power consumption. Reliable SATA interface solid-state drive with the endurance to handle heavy workloads for servers. Secure data without performance degradation thanks to AES 256-bit encryption .3-year limited warranty up to 698 TBW.
- High-performance business solution
- Sequential read-write speeds
- outstanding reliability
- Samsung data center technology
- Data Security
- 3 years of Warranty
If you’re searching for the best Samsung 860 SSD to buy, you’ve arrived at the right place. In order to find the best Samsung 860 SSD for your requirements, this article will help you to find the Samsung 860 SSD and will guide you step by step. We analyzed and reviewed the Samsung 860 SSD to make sure you get the best product that is worthy of your cash.
Go to Samsung 860 Reviews