There’s a leading-edge WD Red 4TB drive for every compatible NAS system to help fulfill your data storage needs. With drives up to 14TB, WD Red drives offer a wide array of solutions for customers looking to build a NAS storage solution. Built for single-bay to 8-bay NAS systems, WD Red 4TB drives Pack the power to store your precious data in one powerhouse unit. With WD Red drives, you’re ready for what’s next.
Businesses thrive on productivity and efficiency – two of the guiding principles built into the design of WD Red drives. NASware 3.0 technology allows for seamless integration with your existing network so WD Red can share and backup files at the speed of your business. And for larger businesses with up to 24 bays, count on WD Red Pro drives.
Stream, backup, share and organize your digital content at home with NAS and WD Red drives designed to effortlessly share content with the devices in your home. NASware 3.0 technology increases your drives’ compatibility with your devices, TV, stereo, and more. Live in a connected world.
- Specifically designed for use in NAS systems with up to 8 bays
- Supports up to 180 TB/yr workload rate Rate define as the amount of user data transferred to or from the drive. Workload Rate is annualized (TB transferred times (8760/recorded power-on hrs)). Workload Rate will vary on hardware/software components
- NASware firmware for compatibility
- Small and home office NAS systems in a 24/7 environment
- 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty